Follow on Bloglovin

Τετάρτη 20 Μαρτίου 2013

Chiffron-Solstice Scents

PERFUME: Chifron

COMPANY: Solstice Scents

AVAILABILITY: Spring limited edition

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: Vanilla, White Amber, White Musk & Lemon Myrtle EO

BEFORE I SMELL:  I wanted a summer lemony scent and this is why I chose this scent last year. It didn’t disappoint a bit! It’s a perfect vanilla lemon scent!

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Lemon and Sugar. This smells so good I wish I could bath on it!

WET ON SKIN: This scent reminds me of an Italian lemon ice cream. I wish I had one right now! YUM

DRY DOWN: This stays all day on me. On dry down it becomes an airy vanilla scent with a touch of lemon.  Perhaps the airy quality is from the white musk.

FINAL THOUGHTS: It’s actually a simple blend made well! I love it and I think that everyone who likes foody lemony scents will love this too!

4 σχόλια:

  1. Aaaaah, that sounds so good. I am hanging out for them to bring this back so I can snatch it up. Thanks for reviewing it. <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I really love the sound of this one! I'll definitely be picking it up if they bring it back this year.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. You won't regret it! CHANTILLY CREAM is also very nice! I am intrigued by the new scent that it comes with the new spring release. It sounds Yummy!

      Διαγραφή