Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 1 Απριλίου 2013

PERFUME: Courtly Love

COMPANY: Possets

AVAILABILITY: Permanent

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION: The slow stately thromb of courtly love as the man adores his lady and shows his love every day. Coconut (here used more as a serious element rather than a novelty) dances with apricot and a light kiss of vanilla and a very sweet, not stinky, jasmine to make a honey-ed note stand out. Swoony nice.

BEFORE I SMELL: I got this as a froppet in a Posset order. I think I asked for Fabienne to include this because coconut, vanilla and Jasmine? YES!

FROM THE DECANT/BOTTLE: Tropical coconut, jasmine and sweet apricot. Imagine apricot marmalade!

WET ON SKIN: Deep and sticky jasmine notes combined with the stickiness of the coconut. This does remind me of a suntan lotion and I am immediately transported to a beautiful beach!  

DRY DOWN: I could smell this for at least 5 hours! The vanilla it’s the strongest note on the dry down. To me it’s mainly vanilla-coconut-jasmine.

FINAL THOUGHTS: YES! Definitely bottle worthy!

IF YOU LIKE THIS YOU WILL LIKE:   I really enjoy toasty coconut scents and the scent of a suntan lotion So, I layer this with a body cream from Make Me Smooth in Beach Bunny:

Sweet and creamy, long and lush, the Beachy Bunny scent is so darn fine, it will bring out the Beach Bunny in all of us. Creamy, slightly toasted Coconut (think tanning oil Coconut-mmmmm yum!) smothered in a Marshmallow and Cotton Candy Accord.

Summer came to my house a little bit early!!!


2 σχόλια: