Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 25 Μαΐου 2013

A (late) bpal lupercalia haul!



This is my Lupercalia order. I thought to share with you some pictures!
I love all these blends and for the first time I was brave enough to buy them unsniffed!
Let me know if you want me to post reviews on any of these:)
 






OUR LADY OF PAIN

Sumatran patchouli, blood musk, white lavender, opium tar, and black orchid






Contemplating the Moon Through an Open Window

Milk accord, tuberose, oakmoss, Asian pear, opoponax, and carrot seed.





SIC ERIT
Slender arrows lodged in my heart: red amber, benzoin, red musk, bourbon geranium, oak bark, Atlas cedar, and 13-year aged Sumatran patchouli.



Delight and Consternation

Bourbon vanilla, custard accord, white rose, cocoa absolute, oudh, lemon blossom, and skin musk.



THE RAPTURES AND ROSES OF VICE
Red roses, heady Moroccan musk, cinnamon, lobelia, coconut flesh, magnolia blossoms, and tobacco tar.




En Eski Aşk Şiiri

This is a traditional Sumerian perfume, composed of juniper, tamarisk, almond, lavender honey, sesame, myrrh, olive oil, cedar, and rose.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου